OnlineSBI Login, Internet Banking of State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is India's largest bank with a branch network of over 11000 branches and 6 associate banks located even in the remotest parts of India. State Bank of India (SBI) offers a wide range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers.
OnlineSBI is the Internet banking portal for State Bank of India. The portal provides anywhere, anytime, online access to accounts for State Bank's Retail and Corporate customers. The application is developed using the latest cutting edge technology and tools. The infrastructure supports unified, secure access to banking services for accounts in over 11,000 branches across India.
The Retail banking application is an integration of several functional areas, and enables customers to:
- Issue Demand Drafts online
- Transfer funds to own and third party accounts
- Credit beneficiary accounts using the VISA Money Transfer, RTGS/NEFT feature
- Generate account statements
- Setup Standing Instructions
- Configure profile settings
- Use eTax for online tax payment
- Use ePay for automatic bill payments
- Interface with merchants for railway and airline reservations
- Avail DEMAT and IPO services
The OnlineSBI corporate banking application provides features to administer and manage corporate accounts online. The corporate module provides roles such as Regulator, Admin, Uploader, Transaction Maker, Authorizer, and Auditor.
What's New in SBI Online Banking
Now you can pay Maharashtra New Vehicle Registration Taxes and Fees through Internet banking.
Viewing of Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS).
Open Term deposit accounts online and get e-TDR/e-STDR receipts instantly.
Now, pay Karnataka Government Commercial Tax payment (VAT).
Now, pay Maharashtra VAT and CST online.
Access your pension slip through enquiry menu.
Enquire about tax deducted on the interest earned by your deposits.
Charges for Online Draft issue request upto Rs.10,000/- waived, Concessional Charges for amount beyond Rs.10,000/- for Retail Internet Banking customers.
Online NRI e-Z trade 3 in 1 account introduced.
Transfer funds to any Bank from your SBI Account using RTGS/NEFT Facility.
Value Added Services with SBI Online Banking
Online fee collection facility for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). new
Discover a Simple, Secure and Convenient way to pay all your Utility Bills at OnlineSBI.
e-Rail reservation service using SBI accounts.
Mutual Funds investments handled with SBI accounts.
SBI e-Tax:Online payment facility for retail users and corporates.
VISA Money Transfer.
Use your 3-in-1 account to trade online
* eZ-trade@sbi with MOSL.
* eZ-trade@sbi with SSL.
* NRIeZ-trade@sbi with SSL.
SBI Banking Login : Here
Most Popular stories
- FaceBook Mark Zuckerberg Girlfriend Priscilla Chan Photos
- Top 20 Best Celebrity Figures
- Bond Movie Quantum of Solace Actresses Gemma Arterton Hot Scene in Crude Oil Photos
- Sania Mirza Hot Photos, Pictures
- Top Ten Best Latino Actresses
- Chevrolet Cruze Price in India, Specification, Review
- Sonam Kapoor Fat Pictures, Actress Sonam Kapoor Child Photos
- Mahesh Bhupathi's Ex(First)-Wife Shvetha Jaishankar
- BigBoss Season 4 Contestant List,